Upload your game
Uploading a game on the Elixir Platform is extremely easy. Let's get you onboarded
Once you are logged on the Elixir Publisher platform, you can navigate to the
Gamestab in the navigation bar from the left side of the screen. From there, you will be able to manage all your games and upload new ones!
Elixir Dashboard. Click to see full Image
Maybe, the Elixir Games team has already created the game for you. If this is the case, you can skip this point and go to point 4: "Edit a Game". If this is not your case, all you need to know when creating a new game is:
- Name: The Game name must be unique in the Elixir Games Platform. Please introduce the Game name just how you want it to be displayed in the platform. Avoid using non-alphanumeric characters
- Blockchain: If your game uses a different Blockchain from the ones available, please select a similar or its Layer 1 blockchain and contact the Elixir Games support team. Then we will be happy to add this blockchain to the platform. You can edit this field in the future (if not, please contact support)
New Game Modal
Once you have created a game, you will now be able to modify the contents. You must be aware that,
- The edit process can be done in different stages: You can save the status of what you edited and continue with it later.
- If your organization is sharing the publisher account for many members, avoid making changes at the same time, as it may lead to overlapping errors and loss of information.
- Once you are done with your game edit, then you can proceed with point 5: "Submit your Game".
We have separated the game information into different sections:
- Name: Will be displayed in caps. Avoid entering long game names
- Headline: Short description + call to action of the game
- Game Info: All relevant game information for the customers
- Description: All information about what players should expect about your game: Lore, Game Modes, Personalization, Interaction with NFTs, Tokens...
Elixir Launcher Game Page. Click image to see info
The Media section allows publishers to upload all the content that will be displayed in the Game Page:
- Images: Visual Arts + Gameplay pictures. Resolution: 1920x1080 px
- Icons: Game card image, including the Game's name. Resolution: 512 x 576 px.
- Videos: Video trailer of the Game. Resolution: 1920 x 1080 px (mp4 or webm)
- Publisher Icon: Company Logo. Resolution: 256 x356 px. (Removed temporarily due to refactor duties)
Here you can see the relations between the published media containers and the Launcher's Game Page:
Relations between media and the Launcher's Game Page. Click to view full wide.
Here you can provide more information about the Game languages supported. And also here is the place where you can add the social media links of your game.
Your social links will be displayed in the Game Page as in the Image.
Here you will be able to provide useful information about the technical requirements that your game requires to be run on a PC. In case that you don't see the computer specifications that your game requires, please contact support and we will add it as soon as we can.
Game Specifications will be displayed in the Launcher as in the image below